India is all set to build its second-longest expressway in Uttar Pradesh and it is being called the Ganga Expressway. The project will start from September this year and will also link the western part of...
Submit Your Article
- Road transport and highways sector has maximum number of delayed projects: Govt report on
- online truck booking system in Indian trucking industry on
- India’s First Electric Trucks To Be On Roads on
- Petrol pumps closed in Haryana after dealers indefinite strike on
- Five Reasons why should use a TMS (Truck Management System) on