Of the 65,000 km of Highways, 24,800 km highways fall along economic corridors, inter corridors, feeder routes and border roads. NEW DELHI: Road Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari said on Thursday that 65,000 km of highways will...
- AIMTC says 65% trucks sitting idle due to spiralling fuel prices, hit hard by COVID-19.
- Indian trucking to bounce back in 2021 with faster growth rate: Ken Research
- Govt rules for movement of vehicles between India and its neighbours
- COVID-19: AIMTC warns of community transmission in road transport sector
- DBS Bank India Collab Provides Truck Drivers With Instant Payments