In the wake of complaints by several transport unions, the Centre has clarified that states cannot retrospectively charge revised delay fees for driving licence, fitness certificates and other services and they have to be...
- Private bus, truckers seek loan interest waiver in lockdown
- Two-third of trucks out of business
- Truck drivers from other states stranded in Lucknow
- Nitin Gadkari asks NHAI chief, toll operators to ensure food, water support to migrant workers
- DPIIT to monitor real-time status of transport, delivery of essential commodities