Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar is at the centre of government efforts to ensure that the farm sector continues to function smoothly during the lockdown. In an interview to Sagar Kulkarni of DH, Tomar...
- AIMTC says 65% trucks sitting idle due to spiralling fuel prices, hit hard by COVID-19.
- Indian trucking to bounce back in 2021 with faster growth rate: Ken Research
- Govt rules for movement of vehicles between India and its neighbours
- COVID-19: AIMTC warns of community transmission in road transport sector
- DBS Bank India Collab Provides Truck Drivers With Instant Payments