The 21-day lockdown has come hard on truck drivers belonging to other states such as Maharashtra, Karnataka and Bihar who are stranded in Lucknow’s Transport Nagar area since the last few days. The nationwide...
- Truck drivers from other states stranded in Lucknow
- Nitin Gadkari asks NHAI chief, toll operators to ensure food, water support to migrant workers
- DPIIT to monitor real-time status of transport, delivery of essential commodities
- Inter-State transport comes to a standstill across Andhra Pradesh
- SC wants BS-VI heavy vehicles