The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) has set up a control room to monitor in real-time the status of transportation and delivery of essential commodities amid the coronavirus lockdown in...
- AIMTC says 65% trucks sitting idle due to spiralling fuel prices, hit hard by COVID-19.
- Indian trucking to bounce back in 2021 with faster growth rate: Ken Research
- Govt rules for movement of vehicles between India and its neighbours
- COVID-19: AIMTC warns of community transmission in road transport sector
- DBS Bank India Collab Provides Truck Drivers With Instant Payments