E Toll Collection-Pay Highway Toll Online | Fastag
Today, Toll plaza is one of the big concern in our nation. Long queues, Pollution worries for the toll collectors, extra fuel cost, honking at the booths and barriers and frequent incidents of crime are usually seen in the toll points. Almost 15 Crore vehicles using national highways across India and a 10-minute idling per vehicle at toll booths and octroi posts result in a loss of about Rs1,272 Crore every day.
TruckSuvidha aims at upgrading and modernizing the transport industry by connecting them with technology. We have taken another move contributing the Govt. initiative by encouraging digital/cashless payments at tolls points. We are offering the Fastags service for the truck operators or fleet owners. You can use tags for your vehicle by affixing them on the vehicle’s windscreen and save your time and fuel consumption cost.
FASTag is an electronic toll collection system operated by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. FASTag is a reloadable tag which enables automatic deduction of toll charges and lets you pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. FASTag is linked to a prepaid account from which the applicable toll amount is deducted. The tag employs Radio-frequency Identification (RFID) technology and is affixed on the vehicle’s windscreen after the tag account is active.
FASTag is a perfect solution for a hassle free trip on national highways. FASTag is presently operational at 180 toll plazas across national and state highways. More toll plazas will be brought under the FASTag program in the future.
- Saving Of time and fuel spent on toll plaza.
- Continuous update on the location of the vehicles
- No need to maintain records of toll receipts
- No need to maintain heavy accounting management for toll transaction
- Avoidance of risk of cash theft or loss at drivers end
- Convenient tag recharging facilities
- 10% cash back
- Usage statement for record keeping
- Vehicle tracking through SMS alerts with toll location and amount charged
- Efficient fleet management through single portal (highly convenient reduces cost of management)
Following documents are required for implementation of RFID Tags:
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Photo of Vehicle Owner
- Aadhar Card (with address)
- Mobile No of Vehicle Owner
- Email Id of Vehicle Owner
- RC Book of Vehicle
- Last Insurance copy of Vehicle
- COI of Company
- ITRI of Company
- Pan Card of Company
- Pan Card of Director/promoter.
- Photo of Director/Promoter.
- Aadhar Card of Director/Promoter
- Mobile No. of Director/Promoter
- Email Id of Director/Promoter
- RC Book of vehicle (Copy of RC Book)
- Last Insurance copy of vehicle
Tags classification based on vehicle Category
|Tag Class||Vehicle Category|
|Car/Jeep/Van/Tata Ace and similar mini light commercial vehicle|
|Light Commercial Vehicle 2-axle and Mini bus|
|Tag class-6||3 Axle commercial vehicle/Bus|
|Tag class-7||Bus, Truck, Truck 2 Axle|
|Tag class-12||Truck (4 Axle, 5Axle, 6Axle)|
|Tag class-15||Truck Multi Axle (7 and Above|
|Earth Moving Machinery and Heavy construction Machinery|